- 18 Lines
- Multi Bonus Games
- Wild doubles wins
- Scatter Bonus
Golden Casino is a bonus slot with a wild symbol and a scatter bonus. There are two modes of play: regular and bonus. During regular play the objective is to obtain a winning combination of symbols on any of the 18 paylines. You can choose any number of paylines and you can bet from 1 to 5 coins on each line. During bonus play you've got the chance to multiply your coins played many times over. When you see a winning bonus combination on the reels, a bonus game will automatically open.
A slot with 5 reels and 18 paylines is used. The player can choose the value of the credits being played. For each payline chosen, the player can bet from 1 to 5 credits for a maximum bet of 90 credits. Payouts for winning combinations depend on how many credits were bet on the winning line.
How to Play
- Choose the credit value. When the game loads, you will see a choice of credit values. Choose the credit value and the game will open. You can also change your credit value after the game has loaded by using the arrows on either side of the credit value display in the game panel.
- Choose which paylines you want to bet on by clicking on the payline indicators on the right and left side of the reels. Each time you click on a payline indicator, another coin will be added to the current bet for that line and the total number of coins bet will be displayed.
- You can also bet using the Bet9 or Bet18 or Bet Max buttons. Your total bet amount will be shown in the Bet display.
- Click the Spin button to spin the reels.
- You can continue to bet the same amount as the previous spin by clicking the Spin button. There is also an Autoplay option in the lower right of the game panel. Autoplay will continue to place the same bet for each spin. Autoplay stops only when a bonus game is activated.
These buttons are used to view the paylines and also to make bets. Lines 1 - 9 are on the left of the reels, lines 10 - 18 are on the right. You can view the payline by simply holding your mouse over the payline indicators.
Open the paytable to show you the wins for winning combinations of icons. You can change the paytable to show winning amounts based on how many coins bet per line. Clicking the Next button will open a page with a brief explanation of the bonus games. You can view the actual paylines by clicking the Pay Lines button. Click Back to Game to close the paytable and return to the game panel.
Clears all the credits bet on all the lines and resets the bet amounts for each line to 0.
Each time you click this button, a 1 credit bet gets placed on each of the 9 paylines to the left of the reels.
This button places a 1 credit bet on each of the 18 paylines. Clicking this button more than once results in additional 1 credit bets on each of the 18 paylines.
Clicking the Bet Max button will place the maximum bet of 5 credits per payline for a total bet amount of 90 credits. The reels automatically spin when you use the Bet Max button.
Once you have placed your bets on your paylines of choice, this button is used to spin the reels and get the results.
There is an Autoplay button in the lower right of the game panel. Autoplay will continue to place the previous bet for each spin. Autoplay stops only when a bonus game is activated. After finishing the bonus game, you will need to click the Spin button once to restart the autoplay.
Your total balance is converted into a number of credits based on the value of the credits that you are playing with. For example if your balance is 1000.00 and you choose a credit value of 2.00 per credit, your Credits balance will be 500. If you were playing with a credit value of 0.10 your credits display would be 10,000.
This shows the total amount of money you have bet for the current spin.
How many different paylines you have bet on.
Your total amount of credits bet for the current spin.
Shows the total amount of money you won with the last spin.
All winning combinations during regular play start with an icon on the first reel on the left and continue along the payline from left to right. To create a winning combination the matching icons must be side by side on the payline without any other icons interrupting the pattern:
You can see all the possible winning combinations by clicking on the Pay Table button in the game panel.
The 18 paylines are:
The payout for a winning line depends on
- Which symbol appears
- How many consecutive same symbols appear. A winning payline will light up after the spin and will show a display of how many credits were won.
- The wild symbol substitutes for any other symbol except for the 10, J, Q, K, A, Scatter and Bonus symbols and doubles win amounts.
- A winning combination that uses a wild must begin with the regular symbol on the first reel on the left.
- When the wild appears as the first symbol on the first reel on the left, it does not function as a wild symbol. In this case it has its own payout on the paytable.
- Red chip + Red chip +Wild + Red chip + Red chip = 4 Red chips
- Wild + Red chip + Red chip + Red chip + Red chip = Does not create a winning combo of 5 Red chips
Activating the Bonus Games
There are two different bonus games: Blackjack Bonus and Roulette Bonus.
BONUS 1 - Roulette Bonus
- The Roulette Bonus is activated with 3 bonus symbols on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd reels.
- Click "SPIN" to get the ball rolling, the number it lands on will set your winning number, colour and free spins.
- The symbols on the reels will change to roulette numbers.
- With the number 0 you win 25 free spins, the other numbers range from 5 to 20.
- Once you click the "Spin" button, your free spins will all be played out automatically.
- During free spins, you'll win on the center line for your number and all numbers with your colour.
- Your credits played will be multiplied as follows:
- winning number x3
- winning colour x1
- By clicking the "Back to game" button, you will return to regular play mode.
BONUS 2 - Bonus Blackjack
- The Blackjack Bonus is activated with 3 bonus symbols on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th reels.
- The player chooses one of the three hands offered.
- After choosing a hand, the card values will be shown.
- The hand chosen will be shown last.
- If your hand wins or ties against the others, your credits will be multiplied as follows:
- win/tie against 1 hand, x2
- win/tie against 2 hands, x3
- your hand is a blackjack, x5
- If your hand loses against both of the others, you win back your credits played.
- When you see 2 Scatter symbols on the 1st and 5th reels, the Multiplier Bonus is activated.
- Choose one of the reels offered and the dice will show you how many times your credits played will be multiplied.
- Multipliers range from "x2" to "x12".
Speed: You can turn adjust the speed of the reels when they spin using the Speed buttons.
Audio: You can turn on or off the the game audio using the speaker button in the bottom right corner of the game panel.
- The minimum bet is 1 credit per spin.
- The maximum bet is 90 credits per spin.