- Constant wheel spin
- Random ball spin animations
- Special Bets
- Quick Spin
In American Roulette, the player tries to predict which number on the wheel the ball will land on.
The layout consists of the Roulette Wheel, Table, Special Bets panel, Special Bets area and Player Info area.
The Roulette Wheel is marked with numbers 1 through 36, plus 0 and 00. The numbers are alternately coloured red and black, and the 0 and 00 are green.
The Table is divided into 2 different betting sections - inside bets and outside bets. Inside bets are made in the individual numbers area. Outside Bets are the bet spaces outside of the individual numbers area. See "Types of Bets" for more detail on the individual Inside and Outside bets that can be made.
The Special Bets panel and the Express Bets area to the right of the standard betting table allow you to place popular bets on various groups of numbers.
The Player Info areas show your Balance, Total Bet (per spin), Result (per spin) and Last 15 Results list.
The message area located in the bottom game console and the dealer audio will assist you while the game is in progress.
Dragging the mouse over different spots on the table will light up the squares that will be included if you place a bet on that spot. For example, if you mouse over the middle of number 19, that number will light up, if you mouse over the line between 19 and 20, both squares light up because placing a chip on the line will cover both squares as a "split" bet.
The player control area includes Spin, Quick Spin, Clear Bets, Back, New Game and Repeat Bets buttons which appear whenever they can be used, a chip stack to select bet amounts, and the betting areas on the Roulette table.
For convenience, the value of the last chip clicked on the chip stack is held in memory and can be repeated without returning to the chip stack. Simply click on the desired bet spot to place the chip. Each click on the same bet spot will increase your bet by 1 chip.
Details on table limits and payouts can be viewed by mousing over the Table Limits card on the table.
How to Play
- Click on the chip stack located in the lower left hand corner of the game screen to select the desired bet amount. The total amount bet must be greater than or equal to the minimum bet requirement posted on the table.
- Once you have set your bet amount, click the area(s) of the table where you would like to place bet(s). The appropriate chips will appear on the table. To remove your bet(s) use the Undo button. The chips will disappear from the table one by one in the order that you placed them. Click the Repeat Bets button to repeat all of your table bets from the previous spin.
- Once you have placed your bet(s), click the Spin, or Quick Spin button. When the ball has stopped in a slot its number on the table will be lit up and a panel will show a close up of the wheel where the ball landed. Any winnings or losses are displayed in the player information panel at the bottom of the game panel. If you win, your balance increases. Losses are subtracted from your balance.
Types of Bets
- Inside Bets
- Outside Bets
- Express Bet Area
- Special Bet Panel
You can place bets from 4 different locations on the Roulette table. The table below describes the betting areas and payouts for all types of bets. When placing bets, the table will light up the numbers that will be included in your bet when you place your mouse over the bet area.
|1. Inside Bets|
|1)||Straight Up (En plein) 1 number
|Place your bet on any single number.|
|2)||Split (A cheval) 2 numbers
|Place your bet on the line between any two numbers including 0 and 1, 0 and 2 or 0 and 3.|
|3)||Street (Transversale) 3 numbers
|Place your bet at the lower end of any row of numbers.|
|4)||Corner (Carré and Quatre première) 4 numbers
|Place your bet at the cross where four numbers meet or on the lower intersection between 0 and 1. You can also place your bet at the point where the 0, 1st 12, and 1 intersect.|
|5)||Line (Sixaine) 6 numbers
|Place your bet at the upper end of two rows at the intersection between them.|
|2. Outside Bets|
|1)||Column (Colonne) 12 numbers
|Place your bet in one of the 3 boxes at the end of the columns.The 0 is not included.|
|2)||Dozen (Douzaine) 12 numbers
|Place your bet in one of the 3 boxes marked with "1st 12", "2nd 12" or "3rd 12". The 0 is not included.|
|3)||Red (Rouge) 18 numbers
|Place your bet in the box marked with a red diamond. The 0 is not included.|
|4)||Black (Noir) 18 numbers
|Place your bet in the box marked with a black diamond. The 0 is not included.|
|5)||Even (Pair) 18 numbers
|Place your bet in the box marked with "EVEN". The 0 is not included.|
|6)||Odd (Impair) 18 numbers
|Place your bet in the box marked with "ODD". The 0 is not included.|
|7)||1 to 18 (Manque) 18 numbers
|Place your bet in the box marked with "1 to 18". The 0 is not included.|
|8)||19 to 36 (Passé) 18 numbers
|Place your bet in the box marked with "19 to 36". The 0 is not included.|
|3. Express Bets The following bets can be placed in the oval Express Bets area located to the right of the standard betting table. These bets are all straight up bets, the payout in case of a win is 35:1.|
|1)||Macau||A 10-chips bet which places a single straight up bet on each of the following numbers:
00, 1, 3, 10, 13, 15, 24, 25, 27, 36
|2)||Atlantic||A 10-chips bet which places a single straight up bet on each of the following numbers:
6, 8, 9, 12, 18, 19, 21, 28, 29, 31
|3)||Vegas||A 10-chips bet which places a single straight up bet on each of the following numbers:
5, 7, 11, 17, 20, 22, 26, 30, 32, 34
|4)||Lucky 8||An 8-chips bet which places a single straight up bet on each of the following numbers:
0, 2, 4, 14, 16, 23, 33, 55
|4. Special Bets You can select 27 different special bets from the menu located on the bottom left corner of the play area. Each of these special bets covers a group of numbers. All payouts are according to how the bet covers the numbers. For example, a chip covering 2 numbers pays for a split bet 17:1, a chip covering 4 numbers pays for a corner bet 8:1, etc.|
|1)||Finale Plein 0||4-chips bet covers 0 + 10 + 20 + 30, each with 1 chip.|
|2)||Finale Plein 1||4-chips bet covers 1 + 11 + 21 + 31, each with 1 chip.|
|3)||Finale Plein 2||4-chips bet covers 2 + 12 + 22 + 32, each with 1 chip.|
|4)||Finale Plein 3||4-chips bet covers 3 + 13 + 23 + 33, each with 1 chip.|
|5)||Finale Plein 4||4-chips bet covers 4 + 14 + 24 + 34, each with 1 chip.|
|6)||Finale Plein 5||4-chips bet covers 5 + 15 + 25 + 35, each with 1 chip.|
|7)||Finale Plein 6||4-chips bet covers 6 + 16 + 26 + 36, each with 1 chip.|
|8)||Finale Plein 7||3-chips bet covers 7 + 17 + 27, each with 1 chip.|
|9)||Finale Plein 8||3-chips bet covers 8 + 18 + 28, each with 1 chip.|
|10)||Finale Plein 9||3-chips bet covers 9 + 19 + 29, each with 1 chip.|
|11)||Finale Cheval 0/1||5-chips bet covers 0/1 + 10/11 + 20/21 + 30 + 31, each with 1 chip.|
|12)||Finale Cheval 1/2||5-chips bet covers 1/2 + 11/12 + 21 + 22 + 31/32, each with 1 chip.|
|13)||Finale Cheval 2/3||5-chips bet covers 2/3 + 12 + 13 + 22/23 + 32/33, each with 1 chip.|
|14)||Finale Cheval 4/5||5-chips bet covers 4/5 + 14/15 + 24 + 25 + 34/35, each with 1 chip.|
|15)||Finale Cheval 5/6||5-chips bet covers 5/6 + 15 + 16 + 25/26 + 35/36, each with 1 chip.|
|16)||Finale Cheval 0/3||4-chips bet covers 0/3 + 10/13 + 20/23 + 30/33, each with 1 chip.|
|17)||Finale Cheval 1/4||4-chips bet covers 1/4 + 11/14 + 21/24 + 31/34, each with 1 chip.|
|18)||Finale Cheval 2/5||4-chips bet covers 2/5 + 12/15 + 22/25 + 32/35, each with 1 chip.|
|19)||Finale Cheval 3/6||4-chips bet covers 3/6 + 13/16 + 23/26 + 33/36, each with 1 chip.|
|20)||Finale Cheval 7/8||4-chips bet covers 7/8 + 17/18 + 27 + 28, each with 1 chip.|
|21)||Finale Cheval 8/9||4-chips bet covers 8/9 + 18 + 19 + 28/29, each with 1 chip.|
|22)||Finale Cheval 4/7||3-chips bet covers 4/7 + 14/17 + 24/27, each with 1 chip.|
|23)||Finale Cheval 5/8||3-chips bet covers 5/8 + 15/18 + 25/28, each with 1 chip.|
|24)||Finale Cheval 6/9||3-chips bet covers 6/9 + 16/19 + 26/27, each with 1 chip.|
|25)||Finale Cheval 7/10||3-chips bet covers 7/10 + 17/20 + 27/30, each with 1 chip.|
|26)||Finale Cheval 8/11||3-chips bet covers 8/11 + 18/21 + 28/31, each with 1 chip.|
|27)||Finale Cheval 9/12||3-chips bet covers 9/12 + 19/22 + 29/32, each with 1 chip.|
1) Table Limits: There are 2 Table limits in Roulette.
- Table Minimum: The total amount of bets placed before each spin must be greater than or equal to the minimum bet requirement posted on the table.
- Table Maximum: The total amount of bets placed before each spin must be less than or equal to the maximum bet requirement posted on the table.
2) Bet Limits: There are 5 bet limits in Roulette.
- Inside Minimum: Each single inside bet must meet this minimum amount. The limit is not cumulative, for example, if the Minimum Inside Bet amount is set to 10, two inside bets worth 5 each does not meet the minimum.
- Outside Minimum: Each single outside bet must meet this minimum amount. Again, it's not cumulative.
- Straight Up Max: This is the maximum amount that can be placed on a single number.
- Maximum Outside 12 Bet: This covers outside bets that involve 12 numbers, i.e., Column and Dozen bets. This limit is for a single outside 12 bet, so you could place more than one bet up to the maximum amount.
- Maximum Outside 18 Bet: This covers outside bets that cover 18 numbers, i.e., Black/Red, Even/Odd and Hi/Lo bets. This limit is for a single outside 18 bet, so you could place more than one bet up to the maximum amount.
See the table card on the game table for specific Table and Bet Limit amounts.